sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Introducction


Hello everybody: My name is Rodolfo Finol, I´m 17 years old and I am from Maracaibo originally. I study Mass communication in Urbe and I am part of the class S2A2.

I´m doing this because I have to, I need to be honest with you I dislike to do homework specially English.Well During the english course we studied some units about food ( likes or dislikes), the second part of our couse was about our habilities & talents, and the third part was about hollidays and directions. During our course we also learn how to use propertly verbs and auxiliars with thei conjugation in past, and how to use many other words.


4 comentarios:

•·.·´¯`·.·•€gili$•·.·´¯`·.·• dijo...

your composition it's so interesting and i like your way oof the think!!!

MaVa dijo...

Well hello mister roboto ejeje.

I love when you have those glasses you look so COOL. Hope we can do something fun sooner!

Andrea dijo...

Hey! Mosca be careful with Rofi!
lol
bu bye

Robin Gonzalez dijo...

wtf? the rofi. check all rofi's videos at www.youtube.com/